TeckNet Classic M002 2.4G Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels - Reviews, Questions & Answers




TeckNet Classic M002 2.4G Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels

  • 2.4GHz Wireless - A more secure and precise experience than the traditional FM radio system with an increased working distance of up to 15m
  • Tiny USB Nano style receiver plugs into your PC and can stay there. DPI button to select your preferred cursor speed; 2000/1500/1000dpi
  • TeckNet Tru-Wave technology provides precise, smart cursor control over many surface types. TeckNet Co-Link technology - after pairing there's no need to re-establish pairing after a signal loss or shutdown.
  • Energy Efficient: The auto power-off function switches off the mouse when the USB Nano receiver is disconnected, or the PC is switched off to give 18 months battery life from just one AA battery
  • Features a battery level indicator, will let you know when power levels are running low

TeckNet Classic Wireless Mouse M002:
Enjoy all the reliability and accuracy of a corded mouse and the freedom and comfort of a wireless with the amazing TeckNet Classic M002. This simple mouse is designed with reliability, ease-of-use and user comfort in mind
TruWave Precision:
TeckNet Tru-Wave precision means you'll enjoy smoother tracking on just about most surface.
Co-Link For Anchored Pairing:
TeckNet Co-Link Technology will automatically pair the Mouse with the Nano receiver-there's if the mouse-Nano connection is lost for any reason.
TeckNet Advanced 2.4 GHz Wifi Connectivity:
You get the reliability of a cord with cordless convenience and freedom-fast data transmission and virtually no delays or dropouts from up to 10M away.
18 Month-Long Battery:
A Smart sleep mode and an On/Off switch act to save power, while an indicator light displays to inform when the mouse is active. With 18 Months of battery life, you can almost forget about changing batteries.
* Battery life may vary based on user and PC condition.
Storable Receiver:
If you do need to remove the tiny receiver, just tuck it away right next to the battery.
Tiny Wireless Receiver:
It's so small you can plug it into a USB port and forget about it.
Back/Forward buttons:
Moving quickly between documents or browsing your favorite Web sites is a breeze with large, easy-to-reach Back/Forward buttons.
TeckNet 18 Months Warranty:
At TeckNet, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support
Specifications:
- Lifelong Clicks: 3 Million
- Battery Type: 1 AA (NOT included)
- Support: Windows 8,7,Vista,XP,2008
Box Include:
- 1 X M002 Mouse
- 1 X Nano Receiver (Placed inside of the battery room)
- 1 X Manual
* Battery is NOT included
Please click on a question to see its answers.


Q:Do the side buttons work when using it on a mac? What commands (if any) are they bound to?
A:They should add B. Li's comments to the item description...



Q:Is there an internal slot in the mouse to store the blue tooth adapter so it does not get lost when the mouse is not in use
A:Yes but USB not blue tooth.



Q:Does this work well for Mac computers in general?
A:I tested it on my gf's Mac Book Pro, and it worked. However, I didn't test how the computer responds to a right click.



Q:Does this mouse have something similar to BlueTrack where it works on all surfaces?
A:Seems to have a infra red laser since there's no visible laser. This is what makes it work on everything plus actually use less power then bluetrack I think.



Q:is this a MINI, or full size ?
A:This is full size Mouse.



Q:Does the mouse wheel have the ability to turn smoothly, or with clicks? Is it truly plug and play?
A:It turns very loosely, with a vague clicking sensation. It is P and P.



Q:does it come with battery
A:No



Q:Will this work well on any surface?
A:It does not work well on a granite countertop



Q:How responsive is the mouse? Does it only work on certain surfaces or does it work pretty much everywhere?
A:this mouse is very responsive. I use it with and without a mousepad and at times over a huge paper calendar on my desk. It has yet to loose connection. It does go into a sleep mode to save battery but a click or movement wakes it up and resumes instant connection. I would say yes it works in many surfaces and is comfor… see more this mouse is very responsive. I use it with and without a mousepad and at times over a huge paper calendar on my desk. It has yet to loose connection. It does go into a sleep mode to save battery but a click or movement wakes it up and resumes instant connection. I would say yes it works in many surfaces and is comfortable in the hand. see less



Q:Will it work with Windows 10?
A:Yes!



check-price-on-amazon



Q:does it work with a mac?
A:Yes, worked fine on my Macbook Pro and I'd be confident it works with any other Mac



Q:will this mouse work with both Win8 and 10?
A:Yes, I used it with Windows 8 before I upgraded to Windows 10. It works fine on each operating systems!



Q:Is this a full size mouse or a small one to carry around with a loptop?
A:Full size. Fits well in an adult sized hand.



Q:Will this mouse work with Asus i5, windows 8.1? my laptop don't have bluetooth.
A:I think you should try this product, I use it for my Toshiba Satellite L755-S5156 series origanally running windows 7 but upgraded to windows aight haven't had not one issue yet works every time, also use it with my Surface rt tablet took the driver right off never had an issue yet I carry this in my bag and use it at … see more I think you should try this product, I use it for my Toshiba Satellite L755-S5156 series origanally running windows 7 but upgraded to windows aight haven't had not one issue yet works every time, also use it with my Surface rt tablet took the driver right off never had an issue yet I carry this in my bag and use it at work and at home all I do is take the bluetooth adapter out and put it in the other computer. I think it's worth the time and month, good luck see less



Q:Can the orange button on top (the one beside the scroll wheel) be programmed for doble-click action?
A:The button on top is not actually a button in the sense you are thinking. It is a light used to check the signal between the mouse and the usb. You might be able to program it to double click but it would take some insane hacking skills.



Q:Are buttons 3 and 4 (the ones on the side) programmable?
A:It is actually possible, at least on windows. I found a free program called X-Mouse Button that lets you remap mouse buttons for different things, including things like copy and paste, which is what I wanted. The side buttons come up as mouse button 4 and 5 with a dropdown menu for what you want it to do, and it seems … see more It is actually possible, at least on windows. I found a free program called X-Mouse Button that lets you remap mouse buttons for different things, including things like copy and paste, which is what I wanted. The side buttons come up as mouse button 4 and 5 with a dropdown menu for what you want it to do, and it seems to work just fine. I assume there are similar things available for other operating systems. see less



Q:How is this mouse for left handed user?
A:I bought this not realising it is design for right handed user NOT left handed (I am a left handler) ... akward for me and those side buttons on the left are so annoying for me, I kept hitting/touching it by accident and keep you going back page/scroll down unintentionally... :-/



Q:Does this work with Bluetooth?
A:I read through the whole manual and it doesn't say anything about working with bluetooth.



Q:Do I need a mouse pad?
A:I find you really don't need one like the microsoft mouse it replaced. I just use the arm on my recliner and it's fabric material where as my old mouse would have trouble on a wood top desk with out a mouse pad



Q:is this mouse quiet?
A:Yes



check-price-on-amazon



Q:Can this mouse be used with a chromebook?
A:If the Chrome Book has an USB port it certainly can.



Q:is transmission system used bluetooh
A:Thank You



Q:Is the wheel also a button, for CAD applications?
A:Yes, the wheel is also a button.



Q:Does it work with Mac or PC equally well?
A:I own a Mac, and it works completely flawlessly.



Q:Is this mouse quiet? How loud is the clicking?
A:It would be the same click as a logictech mouse when pushing the buttons. Not sure if that answers your question.



Q:Will this work with a desktop, and, what's the farthest distance away from the pc does it work? Thank you
A:Yes, it will work with a laptop or desktop.The range is usually 5ft max. After that point the mouse can get glitchy.



Q:Do I need an installation disc for the mouse to work? My laptop does not have an optical drive, so I cannot put any disc in it to install programs :(
A:no, you don't need it.



Q:Will this mouse work with Windows 8.1 ?
A:Yes, works fine for me.



Q:is the red button on top to adjust the dpi ?
A:Mine didn't come with side buttons as this one does. When choosing the color, the actual mouse is different design. On the one I chose and received, the center button behind the scroll wheel adjusts the sensitivity (speed) of the mouse. There are 3 settings. It doesn't remember the last setting, so you have to set … see more Mine didn't come with side buttons as this one does. When choosing the color, the actual mouse is different design. On the one I chose and received, the center button behind the scroll wheel adjusts the sensitivity (speed) of the mouse. There are 3 settings. It doesn't remember the last setting, so you have to set it each time, but it is 2 easy clicks for me, better than going to system settings in Windows. see less



Q:does it woks with android (nexus 7)?
A:Answer this question



check-price-on-amazon



Q:Can it work on Windows 8.1?
A:Yes I have 8.1. It works great.



Q:Are the sides made of a rubbery material or are they hard plastic?
A:It's a hard plastic but it looks like a rubbert material. I flicked it with my finder and it is plastic.I also tried to see if it will give a lil if I pushed it or gave it some pressure but it does not give in at all.



Q:Is the mouse compatible with Windows 7 on my PC?
A:Yes it is.



Q:Is there a way to adjust the sensitivity?
A:Yes. It involves changing it on the conputers settings, not on the mouse. I do not remember how to do it but I remember having to



Q:how far from computer can use this mouse ? second room ?
A:Answer this question



Q:whats the battery life?
A:I use the mouse infrequently but the battery life has been good.



Q:The name says "nano". Is it mini or full size? I mean the "grey/black" model with the red led just behind the wheel and orange side buttons. Thanks.
A:It is full size. I can rest my palm on it.



Q:how long does the battery last?
A:I do not know. I turn it off when not in use.



Q:it keeps on stopping intermittently. Not sure why this is happening.
A:It might be the timing out feature. Just press the button on the top and it should start again.



Q:Will this mouse work with the receiver plugged into a (non-powered) 2.0 usb hub?
A:Yes. I plugged it into my Acer Switch 10 docking keyboard and it works great. I double-checked to see if this was a powered port by docking my smart phone which responded with a USB symbol indicating that it was docked, but not charging. The mouse is powered by a AA battery.



check-price-on-amazon



Q:Has anyone tried this mouse (M002) and compared it to the newer M003? Which did you like better?
A:Answer this question



Q:Does this come in a left handed version?
A:It does not come in a left handed version. That being said, I'm left handed and hardly ambidextrous but it didn't take long to become used to a right handed mouse. I learned out of necessity, all the mice in school were molded for right handers, or if they weren't, the way the computer lab was set up/mouse cords wouldn… see more It does not come in a left handed version. That being said, I'm left handed and hardly ambidextrous but it didn't take long to become used to a right handed mouse. I learned out of necessity, all the mice in school were molded for right handers, or if they weren't, the way the computer lab was set up/mouse cords wouldn't reach the left side of the keyboard. right handed world we live in :(Edit, I just used this mouse with my left hand and while not as ergonomic it's still really easy to access all buttons and use the mouse. see less



Q:does the mouse work with a dest top dell
A:Yes, it's just a little USB plug in it'll work with any computer.



Q:How do I get this mouse to stop going in "idle" mode? When I walk away from my computer for a minute, the mouse stops working.
A:You just should be able to click and it should come back on. It does this just to save battery.



Q:does it come with battery
A:No but it only requires 1 AA battery



Q:How big is it? Is it as small as other wireless mouses or is it a normal size mouse?
A:Normal size, not big like the old ones but a nice feel, I am 6'2" and it does not feel small inyou hand



Q:can the side buttons be set to back and forward?
A:Yes , the side buttons are used to go back and forward .



Q:Is the AA battery included with the product?
A:My apologies, but I do not remember if the battery was included with the item.



Q:Can it really work at 15 meters? The box says 1.5 meters.
A:si puedo trabajar a los 15 metros



Q:I'm getting crazy interference of this mouse's wifi and my router. Any way to fix that? I can't use the internet while using this mouse.
A:Hethe Hello, i thank you for the question.You can try to change the frequency of your router.



check-price-on-amazon



Q:why it doesn't look like a vertical mouse compared to m007 version? is this m002 healthy for the hand like the m007?
A:Answer this question



Q:Does it work with Mac Mavericks?
A:Answer this question



Q:is it working for mac?
A:Yes



Q:The mouse does not work when I start up my work laptop every time I restart and/or power off the computer and power on again.
A:did you put a double a battery and flip the switch on



Q:Will this work with windows 10?
A:yes.



Q:I lost the mouse receiver, what should I do to replace it?
A:I would recommend to reach out to seller and ask if they have replacement receivers(which I highly doubt).



Q:does it work on linux (samsung netbook, puppylinux)?
A:Hello ,I believe that work is. But nothing like a test to make sure : D



Q:how many buttons?
A:There are 2 main buttons and 2 small buttons on the side by the thumb area.



Q:do you think this mouse would work through a wall and about 30 feet away?
A:If it did I suspect there would be little consistency though what the wall is made out of would influence performance.



Q:is this custom setting that left & right switch wheel ?
A:Yes



check-price-on-amazon



Q:does it work with windows 7
A:with my 64 bit not sure if that makes a difference just throw that in there



Q:how can i disable the side buttons on the TeckNet Cordless optical mouse
A:Actually the default is INACTIVE, at least on a Mac. You have to activate the buttons in System Preferences. I would assume there is some similar activation on Windows.



Q:Is the mouse workable with Windows 10?
A:Yes. It worked fine with mine.



Q:does it work with mac
A:No it does not. I have a Macbook air OS X 10.9.5 and it can't identify the nano receiver.And there is no drivers to download either.



Q:is this m002 compatible with windows 10? it's not included in the list of supported OS
A:Yes, it is. I use this mouse with Windows 10.



Q:Does this work great as a gaming mouse?
A:Yes! Sits firmly in your hand and has so much great control



Q:I only had this mouse for a month and already had to change the battery, is that normal?
A:With the battery save feature, that definitely is not normal. It's been about 4 months since I last changed mine and it's still going strong.



Q:Does this work on a Macbook mid 2014?
A:As long as you have an USB drive...yes



Q:can this work on a mac
A:Answer this question



Q:Would this work with a google chromebook and an acer aspire windows 7?
A:So as long as there is a USB port it should work fine.



check-price-on-amazon



Q:does the mouse scroll side to side
A:No it does not



Q:Will the nano receiver work with multiple mouse (i.e. can you pair two mice to the same receiver as you can with a logitech unifying receiver(?
A:Answer this question



Q:Hi i have a windows 10 laptop. is this mouse works with windows 10? in the description page it doesn't say anything about windows 10..please aswer..
A:Yes. It works very well on my ASUS laptop upgraded to Windows 10. It goes to sleep to save the battery. To wake it up, just click any button.



Q:What surface does this mouse work on? (does it need a mouse pad)?
A:Mouse pad not needed. Works on hard surface



Q:does the scroll button allow for right-left scrolling?
A:It does not.



Q:Does the mouse come with a warranty? And if so, how can I go about using it?
A:No, but I did due to a light error on their end.



Q:Can this work with Nvidia Shield Android device?
A:Answer this question



Q:I dropped this mouse once, and now it no longer works. Any troubleshooting to get it to work again? It will click, but it won't track as I'm working.
A:sounds like the optic sensor and / or the optic projector are misaligned. taking the mouse apart is not easy as it has a lip / ridge locking system (no screws). for the price, would just order a new one.



Q:I'm looking for a cheaper mouse to bring around with my laptop. Has anyone had any experience using this for gaming? If so, are the side buttons easily recognized by most games?
A:Its response is decent for gaming, it times itself out to preserve the battery after about 5 minutes. I don't know about the side buttons though.



Q:Are the left and right click buttons interchanged? Does it work with Windows 10?
A:I have not tried interchanging the buttons. I have used the mouse successfully with Windows 10.



check-price-on-amazon


check-price-on-amazon









No comments:

Post a Comment